Robert Harris® 24 Days of Prizes
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these
terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms
and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to natural persons who are residents of New
Zealand and living in New Zealand, aged 18 and over ("Eligible
Entrant"). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's
associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this
competition and their immediate families are ineligible to
3. The promotion commences Friday 1 December 2017 at 5am &
closes at 5pm on Sunday 24 December 2017 ("Promotion Period").
4. To be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the
Promotion Period, purchase a minimum of $15 (including GST) worth
of food and/or beverage in a single transaction (Qualifying
Purchase), at any participating Robert Harris Cafe, fill out an
entry form, attach original proof of purchase and deposit the
completed entry form and proof of purchase in the entry form box
provided during the Promotion Period.
5. Each Eligible Entrant will receive one entry per qualifying
transaction. Eligible Entrants may enter more than once
during the Promotion Period, providing that a Qualifying Purchase
is made each time.
6. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to
exclude late, lost, incomplete, illegible or damaged entries and
accepts no responsibility for such entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all
entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant
or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process.
8. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will
be entered in the Robert Harris retailer Prize Draw for which the
entry is submitted.
9. There are a maximum of 24 Prize Hampers to be won per
10. Prize Hamper contains one Robert Harris Fusio 90g refill
pack, one Robert Harris Italian freeze dried 100g jar, one
Robert Harris Capsules 10 pack, one Robert Harris Plunger/Filter
200g pack, One Robert Harris Italian Whole Bean 200g pack, one
Robert Harris Cafe Style Toffee Rum 175g pack, one Molly Woppy
Vanilla Macaroon Twin pack, one Iced Festive Shaped Gingerbread
120g pack, one Whitlocks Peach, Mango & Apricot Chutney 275g
jar, one Cerebos Pink Salt 100gm pack, & one Gregg's Cinnamon
Spice 30gm pack. Individual prize value NZ$94.00 RRP.
11. A prize draw will be made each day at each participating
Robert Harris retailer between Friday 1 December 2017 and Sunday 24
December 2017 by the Robert Harris Franchisee representative of
that retailer. The draw will take place once the retailer has
finished trading for that particular day and the winners will be
notified by phone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted
within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
12. Each winner will have 28 days from being notified in which
to collect their prize from the Robert Harris retailer where they
made their winning purchase. Winner(s) may be required
to provide proof of identity (e.g. driver's licence or
13. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
All components of a prize must be taken together.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever
which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained
during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter. All
personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter
in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the
right to access their personal information and request correction
of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will
be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and
conditions or to modify, suspend, terminate or reschedule the
18. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Promoter
may use his or her name, image and/or photograph/s for publicity
and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the
Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and
in all material incorporating the images and/or photograph/s.
19. Winner(s) (and any person receiving the benefit of a prize)
may be required to sign a release in a form determined in the
absolute discretion of the Promoter (or, where relevant, a prize
20. The Promoter is Cerebos Gregg's Limited, Level 3, 2 Nuffield
Street, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.